PINEAPPLE ICED TEA
• Queens is the largest of New York City’s borough in area, and the second largest in population.
• Immigrants represent about 47% of total residents, making Queens the most diverse borough of the City of New York.
• At the Queens Museum of Art visitors can enjoy a 9,335 square-foot scale model of New York City. The Panorama has 895,000 structures, replicating every street, bridge and skyscraper in the five boroughs.
• There is a tulip tree in the Alley Pond Park called the Queens Giant, considered the tallest (134 feet) and oldest living thing (about 450 years) in New York City.
• And in case you don’t know, Queens is the home of the NY Mets.
Supreme Brewed Black Tea using Reverse Osmosis Water, Cane Sugar and Organic Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Pineapple with other Natural Flavors, Absorbic Acid, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Cyanocobalamin.